Latest Blog Posts
New to the Peltor line of electronic muffs is the Tactical 100. Features include:
- Auto shut off after 2 hours,
- Suppresses gunshot noise and amplifies low-level sounds,
- Advanced echo reduction will provide optima indoor range performance,
- Adaptive frequency response reduces background noise to allow clear conversations and hearing of commands,
- Adjustable, padded headband for comfort,
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal,
- Low-profile cups for rifle, shotgun use,
- Recessed durable microphones reduce wind noise,
- Single on/off and volume control,
- 3.5 mm audio input jack included,
- Easy battery access door with tether,
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries,
- Foldable for storage and protection.
Using reverse targets is a good way of practicing your shooting skills. Often the lighting around a target may not be the sunlight. The reverse target allows the shooter to view the bullet holes quicker. An example of the reverse target is the B21 police silhouette for 50 foot distance. The average shooter will be able to see the bullet holes from the firing line. But if the target is dark, and the lighting in poor, you may not see the holes until you inspect closer to the target. Therefore you may not be able to adjust your sighting as readily. Check out our website for more reverse targets.